Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

ELF Studio Brush Daily Cleaner & Shampoo Review




I have used the following two products for the last two weeks.
Daily Brush Cleaner
FYI-I purchased two of these Daily Brush Cleaners and one of them came leaking, the other wasn't.
Pros: Does the job for just about anything you would put on your brushes. I had trouble cleaning my lip brush used for my MAC Angel, nor the Daily Brush Cleaner or the Brush Shampoo cleaned it (at all). Cons: The fruity scent, I don't mind it much, but I have a good feeling it would be too much for most people (it's quite intense). All you have to do is spray the brush about 4 times and then you wipe the brush on a towel and lay it out to dry, it dries pretty fast (depending on the brush obviously).


Brush Shampoo
Pros: Cleans my e/s brushes in one wash. Cons: I can't say washing my brushes once with this shampoo cleaned my brushes completely, it probably took 2 or 3 separate washes to completely clean my brushes, I think I'll stick to using normal shampoo =/. Best way to use this is to first wet the brush, take a quarter sized amount of shampoo on your hand or in a glass bowl (that's what I use) and you just work the brush into the shampoo then rinse. Repeat if needed.


Both items cost $3, so they're quite affordable. I know I'll go back for the Daily Brush Cleaner, I doubt I'll go back for the Shampoo.


Anyone else use these products yet?
xoxo

5 comments:

MIKY WILS said...

IM DEF GONNA TRY THE BRUSH CLEANER NOW PLUS ITS REALLY NOT EXPENSIVE NOT SURE ABOUT THE BRUSH SHAMPOO..I JUST USE BABY SHAMPOO ON MY BRUSHES &IT WORKS REALLY WELL FOR ME

Miss P said...

Thanks for the post Janine! I've been curious about the brush shampoo...I think I'll stick to using baby shampoo for my brushes.

J-ezzy said...

yay for baby shampoo!!

You're all very welcome :)

Danielle87 said...

I was thinking about buying these but I think I will just go with the daily cleanser. Thanks for the review very helpful

J-ezzy said...

@blkprincess87 you are most welcome :) !!! More ELF reviews are in the pipeline!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails