Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Trader Joe's Haul!

Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes
Acidophilus & Probiotics Complex
Glucosamine Chondroitin
Under the tongue B-12


Natural Tea Tree Oil  Facial Cleansing Pads & Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo "Invigorate with Peppermint, Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Botanicals"

Surprisingly enough, my husband is the biggest fan of the cleansing pads, they tingle very much and you cannot get the pads close to your eyes, they will burn. I've been told when items are made with all natural ingredients, the product is stronger. The shampoo is soo awesome, I've used plenty of eucalyptus and peppermint shampoo's (it's my favorite kinda bath scent), but this one actually tingles and I LOVE it :) it cleans my hair really well too and it doesn't feel like it's leaving any build up (but you never really know until you've used it for a while...we shall see!).
Totally recommend all these products!!

Later my lovely ladies!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails