Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Saks Fifth Avenue & Gilt Groupe Haul :-)

Hello my lovely ladies :) Took advantage of the Saks FF discount and ordered 2 items. 
First off, the shipping was standard, took about 5-7 days and was shipped in a unnecessarily large box, but was wrapped well. They also sent over a couple samples!

Viktor & Rolf Hair Mist
Boy, do I LOVE this scent!!! My hair smells fabulous all day and night long!

Longchamp large foldable tote
Returned this bag b/c it was just too big for me, the straps kinda digged into my shoulders :(

Hunter Lady N boots! Got em for $34 (with shipping), it came out to a little less b/c my great friend and coworker ordered an item and I referred her, so I got a $25 credit, yippy! Ordered the boots in a size 5 (I was told to size down) and boy were they right! 5 is perfect and I'm typically a 6 for my left foot and 6.5 for my right foot. I've used them several times already, love em! (they are a bit heavy, but I can live with it!)

Anyone else own a pair of Hunters, a Longchamp or a Viktor & Rolf fragrance?
xoxo
Please keep a good friend's brother in your prayers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails