Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I know...my bday was a month ago!

Hello my lovelies, just got back from shopping @ Leesburg Premium Outlets and Tysons Corner Mall, oh my gosh, talk about packed!!! Haul to come later!


Anyways, I know it's uber late, but here's a short recap of my bday last month :)
Here are a few pics from my bday night with some of my closest friends and my best friend, my husband.
Hair: Conair foam rollers and Tresseme 24 Hr Hair Spray (curls fell so quickly, it was raining on our way to the club! ughhhh)
Makeup: Don't remember all of it, I know I'm wearing a favorite lippie, Rimmel 006 Pink Blush/Champagne & I'm wearing a few different ELF Mineral eyeshadows (one of which is Socialite, loooove) (which so far are a million times better than the ELF Studio one's I just received, grrr, reviews coming!)
Dress: Bebe (1st Bday gift)
Tights: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (so not intentional to match designers)
Necklace (stuck in my boob section, grrrr): Saks Fifth Avenue


I know this is a mortal sin...my enlarged pores! But it's the best eyeshadow shot I have =/ and yes, I have eyelashes the refuse to curl UP, I've used everything, and I mean everything to get em to stand up!! :-P
 
All in all, it was a great evening considering it was raining!! Last year George got us a table at a club, I opted out this year, don't know why, I wasn't in the mood, we may do it next year :)
The next day George had a surprise for me, tehehe, I was quite hungover...this is why I hate drinking on my bday, people try to get you hurt =]~ He surprised me with a Spirit Cruise!!!


 (it was freeeeeeezing!!!!) I <3 DC!! (My Stuart Weitzman boots held up pretty well to the weather!)
I took tons of pics driving home from DC, check em out on my picasa page (link @ bottom of page)
Here I am passed out!



Then 2 days later on my actual birthday, hubby and I had a few people over for food :)
I was pooped, forgive the exhaustion!!



Then I got my last gift from my babes...the Wii and the Wii fit!!!

According to Wii, I'm older than I actually am, so I'm out of shape! New workout routine begins on 12/1, I hope I can keep up with the posts, it's going to take up so much of my time (daily). Ever heard of it, p90x? Hubby and I will do our best to finish it through!


All in all, my hubby always surprises me at least once and out does him self. I love you honey bunny!!


Thanks for reading guys, if you know me at all, you know I love comments!!

5 comments:

Doma-Nikki said...

Hey! Love the dress, keeping you in mind for the competition! You are the only entry so far hehe :)

Jen said...

Awww, you look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hey there!! Just peeking in on your blog ... I am lovin' it!! Thanks so much for following me on my site! xoxo

Kate Gene said...

You look so cute in your birthday dress! That's one of the prettiest dresses I've seen lately.

Happy Belated Birthday!

J-ezzy said...

@ Doma-Nikki - Thanks sweetie!

@ Young, Fabulous, and a NEW MOMMY - You are too sweet, THANK YOU!

@ April - Thank you so much for the feedback!! You are most welcome hun!

@ Kate Gene - Thanks so much!! I truly looooved the dress, I wanna sell it, hubby wants me to save it..poor thing thinks I'm gonna wear it again, it's not my habit to wear it twice, BUT, I just may in this case, I really do love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails